Thursday, October 31, 2013

Black Light Posters...

My eldest daughter's birthday just past and this year we had family visiting at the same time. As it happened It was their eldest daughters birthday as well, so we threw a black light/graffiti themed party for the both of them.  I wanted to do something unique for them, so I decided to paint their names in graffiti and to go a long with the theme, I decided to use black light paint. I painted them on 22" x 28" poster board using neon airbrush paint, neon sharpies and Pitt pens.The party was a blast and they were excited that they got to keep the posters.


Painting of a skyline and a tag

close up of a cartoon girl with a hat

Painting of graffiti under blacklight




painting of an urban girl tagging a wall

close up of a girl holding spray can

blacklight painting of a girl spraying graffiti

No comments:

Post a Comment